PRIMARY CARE SOCIAL SERVICES
Primary care is configured as the first level, by proximity, of access to the Valencian Public System of Social Services. Two levels of action are distinguished here: basic and specific.
BASIC PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
SPECIFIC PRIMARY CARE SERVICES.
PHONES OF INTEREST:
- Information from the Generalitat Valenciana – 012.
- Major’s Telephone – 900100011
- Telephone of the Minor – 900100880
- Telephone number of the Ombudsman for the Disabled – 961247553
- Menjar’s phone at home and Mayor’s at home – 900123103
- Information Service of the Women’s Institute – 900191010
- Information and legal advice service, by telephone and online, for Victims of Gender Violence, nationwide and available 24 hours a day, which allows the call not to be recorded (Ministry of Equality) – 016
- 24H Information and Attention Telephone Service for Women – 900580888