The actions carried out from this area are:
- Municipal census of companion animals.
- Municipal census of potentially dangerous animals.
- Municipal service for the collection and control of companion animals.
- Signaling of green areas for pets.
- Control and monitoring of bites from both pets and potentially dangerous animals.
- Food handler courses, which are held several times a year, prior registration at the Town Hall.
- Coordination work with the Ministry of Public Health Department in campaigns such as “The Heat Wave” and others.